Have you recently purchased one of our wigs? Then these 5 tips will come in handy.
1) Make sure you have a wig brush, wig comb, wig shampoo and conditioner, wig stand, wig hair spray and other styling accessories on hand.
2) Before putting on your wig, make sure your own hair is clean and dry. If you wish to keep your wig cleaner longer, you can wear a wig cap.
3) Do not cut or color your wig by yourself. Visit a professional stylist.
4) If you are doing activities such as cooking or barbecuing, please do not stand too close to the heat source as the heat can damage your wig.
5) Use cool water for washing your wigs – never hot.
Shop our Hair Care department for all of your wig care needs.
Make sure to connect with us on: